sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

My Future! My Training...


Hello!

I’m Anaísa Mendes and I’m 18 years old!
I´m a student and I attend the vocational course of Reception; my class is 11th R. I chose this course because I always liked things connected with reception.
I was given the opportunity to do an internship in Sweden.
I think this is a good chance to practice my English but also to try new things, meet other people, and of course, know another country, in this case Sweden. The most important thing is the opportunities, especially when we think about getting a job.
It´s a new experience and it´s a way to prepare us for our life, once that in adult life we will have more responsibilities and, of course, we will be on our own.
I hope to learn more things, not only about the English language, but also things connected with reception, as for example specific vocabulary or news techniques used in the reception of hotels.

-- Anaísa

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Os autores e gestores deste blog reservam-se ao direito de não publicar os comentários que contenham ofensas ou linguagem menos própria.