sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

Cátia expectations...

Hi!

My name is Cátia, I’m fifteen years old and I live in Guimarães, Portugal. I’m a very simple girl. I’m nice, funny, supportive and adventurous. I like watching TV, listening to music but my big passion is body board and to go out with my friends.
I love this course because I like to communicate with people and I like the area of tourism. The training in Sweden is a great opportunity to me.
My expectations for this training in Sweden are high. I expect and hope to find nice people, I also hope to enjoy this new experience, and learn about a new culture different from my country.
-- Cátia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Os autores e gestores deste blog reservam-se ao direito de não publicar os comentários que contenham ofensas ou linguagem menos própria.